Throughout Mark’s career he has been privileged enough to work with companies of all different shapes and sizes. From small non-profit organizations, to “Mom and Pop’ companies that grew to be mid-sized, to some of the world’s largest and most well known Fortune 500’s. Below you’ll find a more detailed glimpse into some of the work experience Mark has accumulated over the years.
Founder and Lead Digital Marketing Strategist
•Serve as Director of Digital Marketing Platforms and Digital Product Manager for Boys and Girls Club of America, responsible for digital marketing and communications efforts to over 300,000 users viewing over 4,000,000 pieces of content.
• Conceptualize business-to-consumer (B2C) automation email campaigns to drive conversion and improve customer relationships.
• Construct and deploying pre-sale and post-sale customer relationship email, web and mobile strategies. Develop customer experience (CX) journeys and communications content, while managing creative services project deliverables and needs.
• Served as Digital Marketing Manager and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator for US Auto Sales’ first email automation implementation. Designed dynamic email content strategies to increase customer engagement.
• Created company’s first digital referral program designed to bolster digital referrals through email, social and web engagement. Collaborated cross-functionally with remote vendors, teams daily on various initiatives.
• Recommended business-to-consumer (B2C) automation email campaigns to drive conversion and improve customer relationships to C-level executive and national stakeholders. Constructed email newsletters, social media advertisements to improve overall engagement.
• Worked cross-functionally with The Marena Group’s remote vendors, creative services teams daily on various project deliverables.
• Managed the client’s e-commerce platform representing 65-70% of the company’s monthly revenue goal of $150,000.
Digital Brand Marketing Manager
•Managed customer relationship email strategies for multiple brands, including; Contigo, Calphalon, Sharpie, Parker and rOtring, while deploying welcome and reengagement email communications in five (5) international markets. Developed customer experience (CX) journeys and communications content, while managing and communicating creative services project deliverables and needs.
• Developed message content and presented Salesforce Marketing Cloud Predictive Intelligence implementation roadmap to brand leadership. Recommended dynamic email content strategies to increase customer engagement in year one of CRM database launch. Conceptualized business-to-consumer (B2C) automation email campaigns to drive product sales and improve customer relationships.
•Worked cross-functionally with remote vendors, brand partners, and e-Commerce teams daily on various initiatives. Constructed preference centers and customer journeys to enable brands to improve targeting, segmentation, cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
Digital Marketing and Campaign Management Consultant
• Retail: Conceptualized loyalty strategies for the world’s largest cosmetics company, L’Oréal Cosmetics, by delivering customer experience journeys that included in-store, online/email, mobile, call center and loyalty card consumer interactions.
• Pharmaceutical: Conceptualized multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns for pharmaceutical industry leader, AstraZeneca, during a platform transformation.
• Telecommunications: Enabled a national telecommunications company, Cox Communications, to improve product marketing and loyalty programs. Collaborated and managed external vendors to complete various marketing initiatives.
Digital Marketing Specialist
• Generated revenue growth and improved annual membership to 12,770 members (+10%) by improving client engagement, conversion, and developing and implementing direct marketing strategies and communication plans.
• Increased client retention rate to 87% (+2%) by developing and leveraging stakeholder relationships, presenting B2B and B2C services, deploying value propositions and generating return on investment (ROI) summaries.
• Managed multiple digital channels, including; email marketing distribution and social media outreach, consistently maintained an above average email open rate of 40% to targeted and segmented audiences.
• Redesigned digital and online website presence by identifying innovative revenue generating opportunities and enhancing outreach communications strategies as a member of Marketing Innovation Leadership Team.
• Produced content for organization’s digital magazine. Cross-marketed products with the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the National Football League Player’s Association (NFLPA).
Awards: Earned two 2014 American In-house Design Awards and two 2014 Health + Wellness Design Awards.
• Conducted market research alongside Marketing Team. Helped increase home attendance for 2009-2010 season to 15,802 (+7%) by proposing the implementation of $1 Hot Dog Night, Lady’s Night packages and other suggestions.
• Tracked and benchmarked home game attendance rate against other NBA competition to identify growth opportunities.
• Conducted promotional analysis to forecast demand and identify the most efficient strategies for generating fan interest and increasing attendance.